Welcome to Week #18 of our Get Inspired: Easy Recipes, Crafts and Projects linky party, where you can find all sorts of creative ideas from across the web! Every Wednesday you can link up your posts and check out all of the great recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tips and tricks that others have shared. You’re sure to find inspiration and ideas! Our party is hosted by six clever ladies, which means that by linking up here, your link will be shared on all six websites. Be sure to check back each week because we will feature our favorite links and share them on Facebook and Pinterest 🙂
Some of our favorites from last week’s linky party were…
- Skinny Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes by Frosting and a Smile
- Tilapia with Spicy Orange Salsa by Sweet Caroline’s Corner
- Garlic Breadsticks by From this Kitchen Table
- Improving Seed Germination by Katie’s Farm
If you’re linking up, here are a few things to remember:
- You may link up as many times as you would like. The more the merrier!
- Please link up only your own work. Share your crafts, recipes, DIY projects, and other tips and tricks.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your homepage. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We encourage you to pin the items we’ve featured, but please click through and pin from the original source.
- By linking up to Wonderful Wednesday, you are giving the 6 blogs listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our social media networks and blogs.
- Be sure to check out the other recipes, projects and tips that are linked up and give them some comment love. That’s what wonderful about Wonderful Wednesday!
Take back your finances in just 3 days!
Sign up for my free 3-day email course to organize your bills, create a realistic budget, and tackle your debt.
The links in this post may contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking one of them. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.