Have a child going back to school who needs a new laptop? Or maybe you’ve had your eye on one yourself? Well, no need to buy it if you win one!! I’ve teamed up with a group of amazing bloggers and businesses to bring you the the chance to win an Apple Macbook Pro laptop!
This version of the 13.3-inch MacBook Pro (model MD101LL/A) features a 2.5 GHz Core i5 dual-core processor, 500 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM. Other features include an 8x SuperDrive, ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, an SDXC card slot, and a FireWire 800 port. Other features include…
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1280 x 800-pixel resolution)
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 3 MB L3 cache)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics processor
- 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1600 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in HD 720p FaceTime HD camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000)
- Bluetooth 4.0 for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps) with native video output support for Mini DisplayPort plus DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps; backwards compatibility with USB 2)
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- SDXC card slot (supports cards up to 64 GB in size)
- Stereo speakers with subwoofers
- Combined audio line in/out (digital/analog)
- Dimensions: 12.78 x 8.94 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Up to 7 hours of battery life
Thank you to the following blogs and businesses for making this giveaway possible: Pretty My Party, Soiree Event Design, Smart School House, Ribbon Revelry, Sunny by Design, Measured by the Heart,Contessa Catering, Making Life Whimsical, Smart Party Planning, Catch My Party, Paige Simple Studio, Mommy Octopus, Painting Paris Pink, The Doodling Bug, Alison Marie Blog, Design Dazzle, Karina Pires Photography, Oh My! Creative, Bonggamom Finds, FLIPAWOO Designs,Daddy Mojo, Love The Day, The Flair Exchange, The Cards We Drew, Spaceships and Laserbeams, Simply Brigadeiro, inkhappi, Sweet U Off Your Feet, Saving by Design,Onlinelabels.com, Vegas Family Events Guide, Gabrielle’s Cottage, Cupcake With Character,Cleverly Simple, PurpleTrail, Cupcake Diaries, GimmieFreebies, SNAP!, Elenique Designs,Smile Like U Mean It, Greyson Design, Party Patisserie, Designs by Serendipity, Stella & Dot by Beth Barone, The Sweet Tooth Cakery, Sugar and Type
One lucky reader will win an Apple Macbook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)…it’s a prize worth $1,200!
To enter simply follow the Rafflecopter form below. We would love it if you could complete all entries since each business participating made this giveaway possible. ALL ENTRIES WILL BE VERIFIED. The giveaway will end on July 28, 2013 at 11:59pm EST.
Rules: Giveaway is open worldwide to all participants age 18 and older. If the winner resides outside of the U.S. they are required to pay shipping. Everyone entering the giveaway is required to like and follow every business and blog participating. You will be disqualified from winning the prize if your name is chosen and you did not follow everyone on the entry form list. Giveaway is open until July 29, 2013 at 12 a.m. EST. One winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter. The winner will be notified by email by email@example.com. Please make sure that email is on your safe email list and doesn’t end up in your spam folder. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. The winner will be announced on Pretty My Party on Aug. 1, 2013.
Disclosure: This giveaway is in no way associated with Apple or any of its products. Pretty My Party and those bloggers and businesses listed above receive no compensation to promote Apple products, including the Macbook Pro.