Looking for some great home decor DIY projects to spice up the nooks and crannies in your house? Check out these 10 mason jar decorations. They would make some excellent presents for a house warming party, too. There are so many different reasons to make these great projects and when it comes to saving some money and doing things on a DIY level, I am always onboard!
1. I absolutely love these Painted and Distressed Mason Jars from MasonJarCraftsLove.com. Don’t get intimidated, you can totally do this! Mix and match to make sure it goes with the rooms you plan to use them in and you can distress them as much as you want. Make your own look with these jars and fill them with flowers or anything else you love!
2. These Rustic Mason Jar Sconces from Shelterness.com are to die for! The rustic look is such a big trend right now and you can really make these your own very easily. Want a different type of wood? Done. Paint the wood if needed? Your call! And I love that you can have these types of sconces and continually change what you may put inside of them. Flowers, candles, or whatever works best for your space!
3. These Mason Jar Soap Dispensers were found over at Listotic.com are such a fun and creative way to house the soap in your home. Even if you just make one for your guest bathroom, you’ll definitely have someone at some point ask you for the deets on how you made it! Or…they’ll wonder where you bought it from 🙂
4. OK, these Mason Jar Hanging Lights over at RamshackleGlam.com are AMAZING! And surprisingly, they really aren’t out of the realm of possibility for you hard-core DIY’ers! I’m in the middle of some dining room renovations and these are just SCREAMING my name to make! What a wonderful and unique way to provide light into different rooms in your home.
5. I’m always looking for new ways to display pictures, and this Vintage Photo Mason Jar from Disha-Doshi.com is exactly an idea I love! How sweet to have one of your favorite pics displayed in this way with a soft and fun light background behind it! This is a winner in my book.
6. I’m a gardening nut, so when I saw these Mason Jar Herb Wall Planters at NotJustAHousewife.net it started calling my name! I love finding different ways that I can garden all year long and in my opinion, there isn’t anything quite as great as cooking with fresh herbs in the middle of winter.
7. These Frosted Mason Jars are so soft and are a great DIY project for those fresh flowers you love to have out all of the time! Check out the tutorial over at TodaysCreativeLife.com! And seriously…it just sounds like a lot of fun to make frosted mason jars.
8. Floating Candle Mason Jar Centerpieces are a quick and easy way to create a great ambiance at any event! I, personally, am going to use this idea from EmmaLineBride.com to decorate our outside patio on those nice, warm, summer nights!
9. Do you have any little superheroes in your house? If so, these Mason Jar Superhero Banks found over at FirefliesAndMudpies.com would be a perfect piggy bank idea for your little ones! I’m pretty sure if I made one of these, my little guy would die from excitement! And what better way to get your kiddos to start saving all of that loose change than to have an awesome piggy bank like this.
10. I absolutely love succulents so these Mason Jar Terrariums over at StoryboardWedding.com got me totally excited to make one! This is a great DIY project to do with the little ones, too. They can help you pick out what you’re going to include into your jar and they’ll also take the lead on helping you put all of the layers together! What a great idea for a centerpiece for your table!
Hopefully you’ve found some great ideas here and no matter your home decor needs, there are a variety of DIY projects that will keep you busy. And I bet once you make one and your friends and family see it, they’ll be begging you to make one for them, too! Have fun!
Have you created some awesome DIY Mason Jar crafts to help decorate your home? Comment below and share your creative ideas! 🙂
Take back your finances in just 3 days!
Sign up for my free 3-day email course to organize your bills, create a realistic budget, and tackle your debt.
The links in this post may contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking one of them. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.